PHOTOS, SLIDES & NEGATIVES
This category of media includes digital photos, photo prints, 35mm slides & 35mm negatives.
AfterBurner Media can do the following:
– Conversion: ABM can convert your valuable prints, 35mm slides & 35mm negatives to digital format and then store them on a CD, DVD portable hard drive or flash drive.
*USB flash drives are available for purchase from ABM (prices vary by storage size).
– Correction: Once your valuable prints, slides and negatives are converted to digital format, ABM can make corrections to your photos to enhance and improve their quality. These include the following: color, contrast, brightness, cropping, red eye removal, orientation and more.
– Restoration: For photos that have physically deteriorated or become damaged due to age or harmful environmental effects, ABM can use professional software tools such as Adobe Photoshop to restore the photos to as close as possible to the original quality.
– Creation: ABM can work with you to create a presentation using your digital photos that can be enjoyed by your friends and family. Presentations can be formatted according to your specifications including adding titles, graphics, captions, special effects, and music. Presentations can be created in DVD, digital video and PowerPoint formats.
Call or e-mail us to let us know how we can assist you with your needs!
*NOTE – ABM does not convert digital photos to prints.
LEVEL 1 – Digital Conversion Only
No correction is performed and is not recommended, unless you are planning on doing the correction yourself.
*$4 for 1 – 5 (*flat fee)
*$5 for 6 – 10 (*flat fee)
$.65/ea. for 11 – 100
$.64/ea. for 101 – 200
$.63/ea. for 201 – 300
$.62/ea. for 301 – 500
$.61/ea. for 501 or more
LEVEL 2 – Digital Conversion & General Correction
Recommended for best value; general corrections in color, contrast and brightness applied to all prints equally.
*$5 for 1 – 5 (*flat fee)
*$6 for 6 – 10 (*flat fee)
$.85/ea. for 11 – 100
$.84/ea. for 101 – 200
$.83/ea. for 201 – 300
$.82/ea. for 301 – 500
$.81/ea. for 501 or more
LEVEL 3 – Digital Conversion & Specific Correction Recommended for best quality; each photo/slide is evaluated by ABM staff and needed corrections like color, contrast, brightness, red-eye removal and cropping are applied.
*$6 for 1 – 5 (*flat fee)
*$7 for 6 – 10 (*flat fee)
$1.05 for 11 – 100
$1.04 for 101 – 200
$1.03 for 201 – 300
$1.02 for 301 – 500
$1.01 for 501 or more
LEVEL 4 – Digital Conversion & Restoration
Recommended for restoration of photos that have physically deteriorated or become damaged due to age or harmful environmental effects, ABM can use professional software tools such as Adobe Photoshop to restore the photos to as close as possible to the original quality.
Conversion pricing includes placing all digital files on a data disc, simple one color text label and clear/thin case.
All original prints, slides and negatives are returned to owner along with a CD or DVD containing all digital files.
*USB flash drives can also be purchased from ABM (prices vary by storage size).
At this time, ABM does not provide prints. However, once the slides have been converted to digital format and stored on a disc, they can be taken to places like Sam’s Club, Walmart, Target or office supply store where they can create prints of the photos/slides you want (usually around $.18 – $.20/print).
PHOTO SHOW CREATION
Once your photos, slides and negatives are converted to digital files, ABM can take these files and create a custom slide show video that can uploaded to any website or placed on a DVD.
1) Royalty-free background music can be added to your photo slide show. This makes viewing your photos much more enjoyable. Over 200 titles to choose from! Cost: additional $2.00/minute.
2) Additional copies of your discs can be purchased. The cost is $6/CD or $7/DVD and includes thin/clear case, and black text on white matte label. Labels are not stickers, but are bonded to the DVD so they will not come loose.